The Thrivent Financial for Lutherans financial representative career is a rewarding sales career that gives back as much as you put into it. You will help people reach their financial goals while having unique opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others. And you don’t need to be Lutheran to enjoy this fulfilling career.
As a Thrivent Financial representative, you will build and manage your business as a statutory employee/independent contractor. You will:
• Provide innovative product portfolios and services, including life and health insurance, annuities, investment products* and specialized financial analysis.
• Develop strong relationships with our members and their families.
• Work with members to help protect them financially in the event of death, long-term care needs, or loss of income due to a disability.
• Assist members by helping them to achieve their financial and retirement goals by offering guidance, financial solutions and services.
• Develop financial strategies to help members' estates pass according to their wishes ensuring their legacy lives beyond their lifetime.
• Build and maintain relationships within the Christian community.
What Thrivent Financial Offers:
At Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, we’ll support your goals and reward your success while giving you the independence to build a business. We want you and your family to feel confident and secure. With us you’ll enjoy:
• Unlimited earning potential through a commission and bonus pay structure.
• Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
• Retirement programs including a pension and 401(k) plan, as well as a retiree medical plan.
• Ongoing opportunities for training and professional growth.
• Personal rewards and fulfillment that come with making a difference in peoples’ lives.
About Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
We are a faith-based membership organization helping members be wise with money and inspiring them to live generously. We succeed when our members and their communities thrive.
*Securities offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., 625 Fourth Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN, 55415-1624.Member FINRA and SIPC.
• Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
• Become a Thrivent Financial insurance or annuity product owner within 90 days of contracting with Thrivent Financial as a financial representative.
• Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
• Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met.
Qualities that will help you succeed:
• Strong networking and relationship skills.
• Sales focused (previous sales and/or financial services experience not required).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong work ethic and commitment to success.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
6200 S. Old Village Place
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
||Insurance, Business Opportunity, Sales
||Banking / Financial Services