Diamond Mowers is the leader in roadside vegetation management, offering a full line of industrial mowers, including rotary, flail, and boom mowers, which are designed to fit most makes of tractors, skid-loaders, and construction wheel loaders. The Diamond Mowers family has been innovators in the industry for over 40 years. We manufacture our own parts to ensure quality at every step, and we operate with relentless focus on innovative engineering and premium customer service.
We are currently seeking a Whole Goods Shipping/Packaging Technician.
The Whole Goods Shipping/Packaging Technician reports to the Shipping/Loose Assembly Supervisor and is responsible for the following results:
KRA 1: Whole goods warehouse area is effectively maintained.
KRA 1 Critical Tasks:
1. Stocks and monitors whole goods parts appropriately. Communicates stock levels with department supervisor.
2. Whole Goods orders are efficiently and effectively pulled, packaged, and assembled, if needed.
3. Loads and unloads product from trucks while demonstrating efficient time management and focus on details at all times.
4. Reports critical obstacles to department supervisor for planning purposes.
KRA 2: A high quality product, free from defects, is produced to the high standards of Diamond Mowers.
KRA 2 Critical Tasks:
1. Ensures accurate product builds every time when assisting with light mechanical assembly work.
2. Maintains high quality paint finish by assisting in paint and paint preparation areas.
3. Ensures product operates correctly before shipping by conducting product testing.
4. Reports to department supervisor where there are issues.
KRA 3: Safe working environment is maintained to ensure safety of all Diamond Mowers employees.
KRA 3 Critical Tasks:
1. Ensures proper lifting techniques; including proper hoist usage, asking for assistance, or any other measure to ensure safe lifting techniques are completed.
2. Keeps neat and clean work environment.
3. Wears proper safety gear where required; for example safety glasses and steel toed boots.
KRA 4: Focus on working in a team driven atmosphere is maintained to ensure overall success of Diamond Mowers.
KRA 4 Critical Tasks:
1. Communicates effectively with coworkers and management.
2. Learns all aspects of Diamond Mowers’ product line continuously.
3. Maintains great attendance to ensure production plans are met and individual accountability.
KRA 5: All other duties are performed as necessary.
Excellent math and problem solving skills
Must have basic computer skills and knowledge
Must be able to read and understand basic parts drawings
Efficient time management skills required
Excellent communication skills
Must be detail oriented and able to multi task in a fast paced environment
Ability to frequently lift 75+ pounds without restriction
Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Forklift experience is a plus
- Competitive Wages: salary depends upon qualifications
-Long Term Disability
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Diamond Mowers, Inc.
27134 Parklane Drive
Sioux Falls, SD 57106
||General Labor / Warehouse, Manufacturing, Materials/Logistics
Recent Jobs you've looked at: