Esurance, a member of the Allstate family, offers direct-to-consumer car insurance in 30 states. We take an innovative approach to car insurance, invigorating a traditional industry with an award-winning website, dedicated claims reps, and cool mobile apps.
In conjunction with pushing our company and industry forward, we also believe in bettering the communities in which we live and work. Through tree plantings nationwide, 100-percent offsets for our office electricity use, hybrid claims vehicles, charitable grants, and raising consciousness for a variety of causes, we strive to live up to our belief in social responsibility. We have been rated Sioux Empire Society for Human Resource Management 2010 Workplace Excellence Award and the BBB 2010 Award Distinction for Significant Commitment to Ethical Business Practices.
An exciting opportunity now exists to join Esurance! Due to growth of the company, we are searching for compassionate, empathetic, and customer driven Claims Representatives – Loss Reporting Unit to join our team at our Sioux Falls, SD location.
Loss Reporting Unit Representatives provide superior customer service and receives incoming calls to assist customers with claims. They respond to customer inquiries or problems by providing information or directing requests to other departments that can provide the information or service.
Esurance's Loss Reporting Unit Representative Position is an excellent way to gain knowledge and experience to start your career in the Insurance Claims Industry!
Why Esurance associates love working here:
- Numerous opportunities for promotions and new projects
- Overtime and flexible work schedules
- Ongoing training, access to Esurance University, and college tuition reimbursement
- A casual and diverse environment (we wear jeans everyday!)
- Generous benefits package that starts the day you do
We are looking for:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year of customer service or call center experience required. Auto insurance background preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills
If you're looking for a fun, rewarding career with a high-growth, innovative, and diverse company, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step in a successful career by applying with us today!
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
||Customer Service, Insurance, Admin & Clerical