Zuercher Technologies is currently seeking a Proposal & Technical Writer to join our team. The Proposal and Technical Writer is responsible for writing, editing, and preparing materials in response to RFPs, proposals, and other documents describing Zuercher Technologies’ products and services in response to requests from prospective clients. The Proposal & Technical Writer is also responsible for overall coordination and management of submittals for RFPs and proposals.
The successful candidate will work with a variety of people to manage proposal and RFP content and lifecycle, while continually tailoring messages for specific audiences and ensuring alignment between response and RFP requirements. The core responsibility for this position is RFP and proposal writing, development and management. Opportunities to contribute to other technical writing will evolve as team experience grows.
• Writing content for and coordinating the production of RFPs and proposals
• Edit and format RFPs and proposals while coordinating the scheduling and production of deliverables by working with sales, project managers, engineers, marketing, and administrative staff
• Review, analyze, and document business requirements contained within an RFP
• Ensure that proposal responses are compelling, well-written, grammatically correct, accurate, assembled with the highest levels of professionalism, and in full compliance with agency specifications
• From a wide variety of disciplines or sources, interpret material, without changing meaning, to produce written communication pieces for a general audience
• Ensure that each section and volume is written in a common voice, i.e., that it is transparent to the customer that several individuals contributed to a proposal
• Ensure consistency in the application of technical abbreviations and acronyms and boilerplate materials
• Consistently stay abreast of new product features and enhancements and incorporate into existing templates and documents.
• Create and maintain RFP and proposal libraries, including library of often-used content that can be easily modified for unique requirements
• Create and maintain RFP log and status tracking system that identifies pending, current, and past RFP opportunities
• Produce content and maintain supporting material, including technical documents, user manuals, implementation documents, training materials, and online tutorials
• Competitive salary
• Retirement plan with matching
• Health and vision insurance
• Paid vacation
• Catered lunch every day
• Free soft drinks and snacks
• Private offices
• Casual work environment
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please attach a current resume and include a cover letter that explains why you think you’d be a good fit for the company and for this position.
Zuercher Technologies, LLC is a privately held, bootstrapped software company dedicated to improving the technology available to public safety professionals. Since 2003, we've been building ledsSuite, a public safety software suite. Now in its eighth version, ledsSuite has expanded to handle computer-aided dispatch, mapping, records management, mobile CAD & RMS, jail management, civil process tracking, financial records management, agency administration, reporting, and countless other tasks.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
Zuercher Technologies LLC
5121 S. Solberg Ave Ste 150
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
||Technical, Business Development, Other