Marmen Energy, located in Brandon, South Dakota, is a wind tower manufacturer serving the south-central, north-central and midwestern United States markets. It is a subsidiary of Marmen, which is based in Trois-Rivieres (Quebec, Canada). Marmen, Marmen Energy and Marmen Énergie are recognized as one of North America’s largest manufacturers of wind towers.
Reporting to the Facilities and Maintenance Manager, you will:
• Operate a variety of lifts, cranes, and other machinery.
• Perform tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
• Maintain factory floor and equipment in clean, safe and operable conditions.
• Inform supervisor of repairs that are needed in the facility.
• Perform small mechanical repairs/duties.
• Support production team.
• Perform manual labor tasks and other duties as assigned by the Facilities and Maintenance Manager.
• You will work rotating shifts.
Relevant training. Prior manufacturing/industrial work experience is preferred. Good manual work skills, manual dexterity and physical endurance. Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time. Could be asked to lift at least 50 pounds for extended periods of time.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
1820 North Plum Avenue
Brandon, SD 57005
Phone: (605) 582-4500
||Skilled Labor - Trades, Maintenance, General Labor / Warehouse
||Energy / Utilities / Gas / Electric
Recent Jobs you've looked at: