Marmen Energy, located in Brandon, South Dakota, is a wind tower manufacturer serving the south-central, north-central and midwestern United States markets. It is a subsidiary of Marmen, which is based in Trois-Rivieres (Quebec, Canada). Marmen is recognized as one of North America’s largest manufacturers of wind towers.
Reporting to the Facilities and Maintenance Manager, you will:
• Operate a variety of lifts, cranes, and other machinery.
• Perform tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
• Maintain factory floor and equipment in clean, safe and operable conditions.
• Inform supervisor of repairs that are needed in the facility.
• Perform small mechanical repairs/duties.
• Support production team.
• Perform manual labor tasks and other duties as assigned by the Facilities and Maintenance Manager.
You will work rotating shifts, a schedule that allows multiple days off in a row.
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits for full-time employees and eligible part-time employees, including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse moving expenses for new employees whose principal residence is far from our workplace.
Relevant training. Prior manufacturing/industrial work experience is preferred. Good manual work skills, manual dexterity and physical endurance. Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time. Could be asked to lift at least 50 pounds for extended periods of time.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
1820 North Plum Avenue
Brandon, SD 57005
Phone: (605) 582-4500
||Skilled Labor, Manufacturing, General Labor / Warehouse
||Energy / Utilities / Gas / Electric