Marmen Energy, located in Brandon, South Dakota, is a wind tower manufacturer serving the south-central, north-central and midwestern United States markets. It is a subsidiary of Marmen, which is based in Trois-Rivieres (Quebec, Canada). Marmen, Marmen Energy and Marmen Énergie are recognized as one of North America’s largest manufacturers of wind towers.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will:
• Take leadership role in any issue regarding environment, health or safety.
• Provide support and advices for managers.
• Coordinate prevention activities.
• Investigate industrial incidents and apply corrective actions.
• Compile and analyze statistical data and develop action plans to diminish number of incidents.
• Ensure compliance with laws and standard requirements for environment, health and safety.
Bachelor’s/College/A.A.S./A.S. degree. Relevant experience in EHS. Must be able to use Microsoft Office.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
1820 North Plum Avenue
Brandon, SD 57005
Phone: (605) 582-4500
||Energy / Utilities / Gas / Electric