Marmen Energy, located in Brandon, South Dakota, is a wind tower manufacturer serving the south-central, north-central and midwestern United States markets. It is a subsidiary of Marmen, which is based in Trois-Rivieres (Quebec, Canada). Marmen is recognized as one of North America’s largest manufacturers of wind towers.
Marmen Energy offers great benefits packages for all full-time employees, covering: Health insurance , 401K, training opportunities, uniform allowance, dental insurance, holidays, sick leave, unemployment insurance, vacation, life insurance, vision, long term and short term disability.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will:
• Perform different types of inspections based on our clients’ needs (visual and dimensional inspections of internals, measure their locations and make sure they are well-positioned).
• Identify and report cases of non-compliance.
• Verify repaired non-compliant products.
• Make sure they are now compliant.
• Complete applicable quality documents.
You will perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts.
Relevant training and experience is a plus. NACE Level 1 or 2 is a plus. Good physical capacity.
Contact and Miscellaneous Information:
1820 North Plum Avenue
Brandon, SD 57005
Phone: (605) 582-4500
||Manufacturing, Engineering, QA - Quality Control
||Energy / Utilities / Gas / Electric