Persona is looking to add to our Human Resources team. If you're analytical, independent, detailed and precise; we want to talk to you. The right candidate will have an eye for detail, take charge of situations, handle multiple projects while keeping an eye on the details, and is not afraid to stand behind their decisions. You will be rewarded for your initiative and drive.
Reports to: Sr. Human Resource Manager
Job Purpose: This role is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment, employment, and employment law compliance.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Leads recruitment efforts for production and support personnel, students and temporary employees; Writes and places job advertisements; Interviews; Checks references; Extends offers of employment
2. Conducts and/or continuously improves new-employee orientations
3. Handles employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
4. Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals; Reports on required metrics
5. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
6. Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
7. Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
8. Conducts trainings with employees
9. Assists with the development/implementation of performance evaluation and rewards systems
10. Works with hiring managers to develop and maintain job descriptions
11. Is a Culture Champion promoting Persona’s Vision, Mission & Values