Want to work for one of the largest sign manufacturer's in the nation? Do you possess the following?
• Analytical thinker with a strong critical sense
• Driven for results
• Will take calculated risks
• Enjoys getting things done right and quickly
If so, this may be the role for you!
Summary: Uses CAD equipment to provide support to engineering and manufacturing by preparing routine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches and diagrams. Details to include all views and dimensions necessary for manufacture.
1. Uses computer assisted design/drafting (AutoCAD) equipment and software to develop designs.
2. Creates and revises production drawings (detail and assembly drawings).
3. Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
4. Sketches rough layout of machine and computes angles, weights, surface areas, dimensions, radii, clearances, tolerances, leverages and location of holes.
5. Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
6. Drafts detailed multi-view drawings of machine and products.
7. Draws finished designs from sketches.
8. Updates Drafting and Engineering Standards.
9. Sets up and maintains an organized file system for production drawings.
10. Converts existing production drawings to AutoCAD.
11. Communicates with engineering and manufacturing regarding new and revised prints.
1. Technical Capacity & Mechanical Aptitude.
2. Math Proficiency
3. Communications Proficiency.
4. Problem Solving/Analysis.
5. Collaboration Skills.