Persona is looking for the right individual who likes to take on a project start to finish. Our Project Assistant is the front line to getting our product from design to delivery in an efficient manner. Accuracy and detail management are a must in this position. If this describes you, please apply today.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Obtains all necessary location information through survey process in order to present information to the Division Manager for a location proposal.
2. Submits packages for bids to installers and outsource providers.
3. Issues installer Purchase Orders for installation
4. Writes orders with the assistance of the Division Manager.
5. Sends and receives required documentation after a project is awarded including bids, permits, PO’s, installation sign off, photos, status reports, etc.
6. Assist with over all aspects of the location coordination once order is received including shipping, installer and general contractor communication, freight arrival, drop shipments, installer timelines and deadlines as well as customer communication.
7. Responsible to help maximize profitability by controlling of expenditures such as I/C and service work.
8. Gathers the proper documentation needed in order to properly final bill a project to the customer.
9. Proficient in Excel, Word and CRM (in house system).
For more information, please contact us: www.personasigns.com