Looking for an imaginative, skillful problem solver who has strong attention to detail. This person will be a self-starter, well organized and self-disciplined. You will be responsible for multiple projects at one time. Apply today if this describes you.
Title: Installation Coordinator
Reports To: VP of Sales
Job Purpose: Responsible for all aspects of installer relationships, training (internal and external), communication, and administrative functions, additionally responsible for the overall profitability and management of the IC accounting profit center and all functions therein.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist sales teams with installer issues relating to workmanship, invoicing, Persona guidelines, and all other issues.
- Oversee administrative functions related to IC such as AP invoice processing, insurance coverage, certification updates, and other tasks.
- Work with Persona engineering and installers to ensure that all needed certifications are obtained and kept up to date to ensure compliance with city, state, and national guidelines and that all of those items are being complied with.
- Design training materials and administer training to installers on varying topics using multiple mediums to communicate information into the field including developing smart phone apps to provide instruction to installers at job site for quick reference
- Visit installers to negotiate contracts, set expectations, maintain relationships, and obtain their feedback on the industry, Persona performance and signage, and other related issues to leverage Persona’s relationship rather than individual teams for better results. Create installer newsletter to better communicate with installers.
- Keep install instructions and forms up to date to latest practices to evolve with technology, code, and regulation updates.
- Train Persona employees on install practices to include traveling to installs to obtain video, create classroom with different types of installed signage, and educate on evolving guidelines.
- Responsible for pole review functions, ensuring sales teams are submitting, giving direction on correction recommendations, and following up upon completion to ensure Person liability is minimized.
- Work with outside engineering firms on time lines, needs, and expectations.
- Work with engineering, production, and installers to look at sign design from the view point of ease of installation and serviceability.
- Create and/or update internal installer information collection so information can be used for feedback and reporting including blue sheets, PO info, report cards, installation bid information, and other information gathered. Find additional installation resources nationwide to achieve better coverage.
- Responsible for profitability of IC account.
- Work with engineering and installers on program specific install instructions both when on-boarding and at regular review intervals.
- Other duties as assigned.