Are you driven, and love numbers? Wheelco is looking for professional, high-performing people who desire to build long-term careers in accounting with us. We’re a fast-paced, growing company with positive energy and a fun environment. We’re happy to offer you competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Wheelco is committed to treating employees and customers with excellence. Our employees drive everything we do. Wheelco is family owned and operated, and we’re proud of our heritage of our over half a century of quality service.
- Document financial transactions of various types by entering account information data into computer system and other software programs
- Summarize financial status by collecting information and preparing financial and other departmental reports
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports by collecting data, analyzing and investigating variances, summarizing data and information for all departments within the company.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing and interpreting data
- Assist with all accounting functions including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliations, Financial Statement and Budget Preparation and any other duties assigned as needed.
- Knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures
- Advanced MS excel knowledge and skills
- Strong ability in managing and processing large quantity of data
- Strong problem solving skills, documentation skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with co-workers in a fast-paced and high volume work environment
- Efficient in communicating both orally and in writing with all levels of staff, customers and vendors in a professional manner
- Self-motivated with strong ability to prioritize tasks and perform multiple duties simultaneously
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Must have strong work ethics
- Meet all required standards of confidentiality
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years of related work experience
Join the Wheelco team! Our main accounting department is located in Sioux Falls, SD and offer a flexible, casual, and high-energy environment. We offer advancement opportunities for employees who show exemplary performance and wish to grow career skills.