- Produce accurate P&L statements.
- Oversee accounts payable and recievable.
- Process payroll and payroll tax remittance.
- Monitor, calculate and process commissions.
- Produce detailed job cost reports.
- Assist with other accounting tasks as they arise.
- Take incoming calls and direct them to the correct staff (occasionally).
- Help to maintain a clean, professional, and welcoming office.
- Collect and review time cards from employees.
- Assist with fuel tracking and equipment tracking.
- Demonstrate positive team attitude.
- Compose estimates, bids, and contracts for design and sales teams (occasionally).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- 3% 401K match
- Paid Holidays
- $40,000-$50,000+ annual salary DOE