SONIFI is the leader in innovative guest engagement solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, serving 500 million travelers in approximately 1.2 million hotel rooms annually. Our core solutions include: interactive television, mobility, Internet access, and Free-To-Guest along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
We are looking to add a Corporate Accountant to our team in a full-time, non-exempt position.
The Corporate Accountant will assist the Sr. Manager of Corporate Accounting and other staff with the general ledger functions including, month-end activities, accounting research and financial reporting.
Some of the essential job functions include:
• Assist with the month-end account processing and reconciliation by building, balancing and maintaining spreadsheets to support various balance sheet accounts, and preparing recurring and other journal entries as assigned and/or required.
• Assist with accounting research and analysis by printing transaction detail reports for general ledger accounts with budget variances or unusual activity, locating and copying invoices for significant transactions on that report, and preparing journal entries if required.
• Prepare journal entries and accrual as assigned.
• Assist with the financial statement preparation and distribution by building and maintaining Financial Statements, preparing and confirming the accuracy of monthly/quarterly financial statements, delivering preliminary financial statements for management review.
• Assist and cross train in all other areas with the General Ledger and Operation Accounting depts.
• Adhere to and assist with compliance of the Company’s policies, procedures, and internal controls.
• Assist the Sr. Manager of Corporate Accounting with special projects and perform various clerical duties as assigned.