**$5,000 Hiring Bonus!**
Now Hiring The Next Millionaire Truck Driver! Do you want to:
• Drive for a 100% employee-owned flatbed carrier?
• Be home most weekends?
• Earn a competitive weekly pay?
• Drive for a smaller carrier where you know the faces with whom you work?
Central States Manufacturing is a manufacturer of consistent quality metal building components that has been in business for 25 years and has plans for expansive growth in the near future.
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan with medical, dental, and vision insurance available for full-time employees and their dependents. We also offer Flexible Spending Accounts and a variety of income protection insurances.
Central States offers its employees a competitive compensation package, including a 401(k) plan with a 4% company-funded match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and an annual bonus paid quarterly. Full-time employees receive paid time off for vacation, personal days, and holidays.
At Central States, we hold true to our mission of personal growth for our employees with education reimbursement and a focused employee development program. Come drive for a company that cares about how we deliver to our customers.
* Inspect truck for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips and submit written / electronic report on the condition of the truck at the end of each trip or tour of duty.
* Maintain appearance of truck; inside the cab at all times and outside when conditions permit.
* Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speeds in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather or in tight loading dock areas..
* Promptly report any delays due to breakdowns, weather or traffic conditions or other emergencies, or in the event of irregularities relating to pickup or delivery of cargo.
* Report all accidents involving driver or company equipment according to company policies.
* Professional representation of the company and the trucking industry through responsible driving.
* Meet all Federal and State requirements for certification and CDL licensing for Class A, combination vehicle with airbrakes, including current DOT medical certification, meeting the requirements set forth by Section 391.41, and corporate requirements.
* Have satisfactory, verifiable experience and/or appropriate training in Interstate Commercial, Class A vehicle operation and the transportation of freight.
* Must be able to travel, without restrictions, to all points within the United States
* Meet all company requirements as outlined in the driver safety handbook
* Complete any and all other tasks assigned by management for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform, with or without a reasonable accommodation