Tieszen Memorial Home, Inc. was established in 1945 as a non-profit organization to meet the needs of the elderly and others that may be in need of care in a Christian environment.
Our mission is to provide the highest possible quality of care and quality of life in a Christian environment for the long and short term care residents.
· We focus on the needs of our residents, respecting their dignity and individuality.
· We involve our residents and their families in all aspects of their care planning.
· We promote a personalized interdisciplinary approach addressing the physical, psychological, social, and spiritual, needs of our residents.
· We ensure that our residents, their families, friends, and our staff are always secure from harm
· We are open, honest, and ethical at all times. We are accountable to our communities.
· 64 Bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Marion
· 11 Bed Memory Care Unit
· 16 Unit Assisted Living Facility in Marion
· 14 Unit Assisted Living Facility in Parker
· 38 Independent Living Apartments in Marion
· Fully Equipped Wellness and Rehabilitation Center in Marion and Parker
In Patient & Outpatient Therapy Services:
* Physical Therapy
* Occupational Therapy
* Speech Therapy