You will like this job if you:
- Have the most energy at night
- Want to work in a small team with #squadgoals
- Think climbing is fun
- Prefer working outside in all SD weather
- Like working out-you are gonna get ripped without lifting much (lots of climbing)
- Are looking for a job that is different than all the rest
Groundpounders work on our Crane Crew moving 40,000 pound concrete panels in our yard and preparing them to ship. You will be signaling to operators giving them instructions on how to move the panel and letting them know about any obstacles.
The equipment is new, the people are cool, and the work is out of the ordinary. We don't require experience and are willing to train if you are willing to learn.
We can even use your gaming skills if you want to become an operator.
Gage Brothers is a "Challenge Accepted" kind of team. We take pride in winning as a company.