Coordinate all in-house entertainment for the resort. Assist with special events and other aspects of marketing when needed.
• Contact agencies to provide entertainer availability.
• Negotiate entertainer contract based on predetermined company requirements (budget).
• Book suggested entertainers based on Marketing Director and General Manager’s requests.
• Contract external production company to provide entertainment sound, backline, and lighting (production).
• Present completely negotiated entertainment and production contracts to Marketing Director and/or General Manager for approval.
• Supervise set up and tear down of each event.
• Book local entertainers for Show Lounge based on marketing schedule.
• Supervise local entertainment for presentation and sound quality.
• Create pro-forma and post-forma analyses for each event with the assistance of the Marketing Director.
• Assists Advertising Coordinator, Promotions Coordinator, and Group Sales Manager in coordinating special events, fairs, and community projects.
• Manage Showare ticketing system, ticket sales, ticket stock, distribution, and reporting.
• Assist Gift Shop with all aspects of the ticketing system (i.e. training, software issues, guest complaints, etc.).
• Resolves customer complaints and issues via letter, phone calls, e-mail, and/or personal meetings.
• Assist with all advertising, retail, and promotions, when needed.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
• Ensures proper department uniform, appearance, and grooming standards are followed.
• Complies with all Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission Rules and Regulations and any other local, state, or federal guidelines.
• Must be able to be approved for and maintain a valid gaming license.
• Attends all company required training.
• Adheres to all safety guidelines.
• Meets company attendance requirements.
• May be required to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, lift up to 50 lbs., and move equipment around on a weekly basis.