Equipment Manager – Grand Falls Casino and Golf Resort - Larchwood, IA
Grand Falls Casino and Golf Resort is seeking an Equipment Manager for their award winning 18-Hole golf course. This is a year around position with competitive pay, company match 401K, PTO, profit sharing, medical and free golf!
The Equipment Manager will be responsible for the day to day equipment maintenance required by a fleet of golf course equipment. Equipment ranges from string trimmers and push mowers, to diesel powered wide area mowers and utility tractors.
No previous golf course experience necessary, just a willingness to keep equipment operating to its full potential. The correct candidate will have the distinct pleasure of calling our top notch maintenance facility home.
- Correct diagnosis and repair of diesel and gas powered equipment.
- Keeping accurate maintenance records.
- Maintain a successful preventative maintenance program.
- Knowledge and ability to repair hydraulic systems.
- Knowledge and ability to repair electrical systems.
- Ability to weld and fabricate as necessary.
- Willingness to help out with golf course operations when needed.
Health, Dental, 401K, PTO, AFLAC, Profit Sharing, and free golf!
- All tools and equipment will be provided.
- Additional factory training provided.
- A fantastic work environment that is sure to be rewarding!