GRAIN MARKETING MANAGER
Diverse, integrity, well rooted and in business for over 100 years; those are just a few ways to describe our client. This Midwest leader in full service agriculture has the big name with the small town feel. Thinking about making a change, so that you can start making a difference in your career, our client is the work place for you. If you are a committed and an innovative team player that likes different day-to-day operations, apply today!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $175,000 Potential Salary
- Sr Level Bonus
- Full Benefits Package: health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, profit sharing, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Your own office and smart phone.
- Relocation Package Available for the right candidate.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the grain functions of the facility.
- Stay up-to-date with the grain market while hedging grain purchases and marketing grain.
- Expand company’s grain origination.
- Audit grain settlements.
- Administer record keeping and monitor budgets, while assisting in preparing the annual grain budget.
- Assist in meeting the goals of the facility.
• Grain Experience.
• Sales experience a plus.
• Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Management or Supervisory Experience.
• Candidate should be self-motivated and possess leadership skills.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.