Guest Service Agents are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This position has a direct impact on the guest experience while staying at Grand Falls Casino Resort. Front Desk Supervisors are required to handle all guest problems and complaints in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a positive and helpful attitude.
Benefits Offered: • Health • Dental • Vision • Profit Sharing • PTO • Flex Benefits • Life Insurance • Supplemental Insurance • 401K
Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
All employees must be able to speak, read and write in English and be able to articulate clearly and audibly.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
• Handle all guest problems and complaints in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a positive and helpful attitude.
• Ability to tolerate angry or upset customers
• Know and follow company policy and procedures
• Must be personable and willing to establish a rapport with guests
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
• Knowledgeable in all casino areas, marketing programs, safety & security
• Compute basic arithmetic
• Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy.
• Prioritize, organize and follow-up
• Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
• Follow directions thoroughly.
• Understand guests’ service needs
• Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
• Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
• Preparation and disposition of all Night Audit work as required
• Efficiently check guests in and out.
• Assist reservation center in taking, modifying, and canceling guest reservations, noting any special requests.
• Operate the hotel phone system in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Administer hotel guest payment policies.
• Responsible for shift cash transactions.
• Communicate hotel facilities and services to guests
• Answer questions regarding local area facilities and points of interest
• Coordinate with other departments to fulfill special guest requests.
• Read and update the Front Desk Communication Log daily.
• Notify housekeeping and maintenance of any reported problems with rooms and grounds.
• Carry out any reasonable request by management that does not place at risk your safety, security or integrity.
• Know and follow the hotel emergency procedures.
• Ability to work under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
• Other duties as assigned/needed.