The primary responsibility of a Lifeguard at Grand Falls will be to monitor activities of swimmers/bathers in the swimming pool area, ensure a safe environment, and to provide emergency assistance as required. All duties are to be performed in accordance with Grand Falls Casino Resort’s policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers
• Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
• Ability to maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance.
• Varied work shifts may include week-ends and holidays.
• Seasonal position.
• Position requires wearing a uniform as established by casino policy.
• Ability to obtain IRGC licensing status, arranged for by Grand Falls upon offer of employment.