We are looking for a talented and friendly Key Account Specialist to help serve independent farm families every day. The successful, self-starting candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious growth objectives while ensuring the Core Values of Pipestone Veterinary Services and the expectations of our clients are being met every day.
- Work directly with swine producers to provide product support and industry expertise.
- Provide economically viable solutions to improve customer success and longevity.
- Coordinate delivery of products and supplies to customers.
- Expand and foster existing clientele and relationships.
- Provide great attention to detail to help ensure quality service to our clients everyday
- Champion projects and cultivate team involvement in implementation.
- Multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- While interacting with customers, the ability to have previous knowledge of the livestock industry is helpful. Previous experience is preferred but not required. Drive and desire to achieve results a must.
- PVS will function as a team. The applicant must be able/willing to assist other team members when necessary.
- Lead projects assigned to you by your supervisor.
Education: BA/BS degree related to business management or animal science