Call to Freedom is committed to identifying and responding to the needs of individuals at-risk of or involved in human trafficking and exploitation. Operations is responsible for carrying out the facilitation and organization of activities to ensure the organization runs efficiently and effectively. The Operations Coordinator’s purpose is to coordinate the tasks involved with the overall operations of the agency, assist with technology coordination and support and assist with other administrative duties related to operations, finance and human resources.
Supervised by: Director of Operations
- Coordinate the management of daily operational activities.
- Coordinate building and grounds upkeep and maintenance activities.
- Coordinate security system and emergency preparedness procedures.
- Coordinate telecommunications and office technology activities.
- Manage office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment and technology.
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as security, technology, telecommunications, custodial, buildings and grounds, etc.
- Building administration.
- Assist with office relocations.
- Serve as client liaison between CTF and Technology Management vendor.
- Assist with supporting technology systems and hardware, be able to troubleshoot problems and find solutions.
- Arrange and assist with the onboarding of new employees.
- Assist in monthly preparation of grant draw downs.
- Assist with all human resource and finance tasks.
- Oversee policies and procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Experience in operations management or related field desired.
- Knowledge of non-profit agency practices and operations desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Flexible, self-directed and responsive.
- Good understanding and proficiency in technology, databases, products and troubleshooting issues, finding solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- FT – 40 hrs/week