Product Support Specialists are key to an effective, positive experience throughout our defined partnership cycle. They not only provide technical assistance, but also advocate best practices and processes for end users and inter-departmental team members. Product Support Specialists are instrumental in sustained customer satisfaction.
Product Support Specialists are the front line of our customer experience, which brings its own challenges. You may work to resolve issues that are closely related but require a resolution tailored to your customer`s needs, learning style, and implementation model. You will provide technical assistance for our suite of K-12 products within multiple Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Student Information Systems (SIS), along with general support for end users. You will work closely with various departments to ensure we are meeting customer needs in a timely manner.
The Product Support Specialist is highly focused with a positive, compassionate attitude, and an open mindset to all different types of students and educators.
- 1+ years of customer experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Consistently maintain availability to take incoming phone calls and/or chats
- Keep a professional and polite attitude and tone throughout all customer interactions
- Technical understanding of Windows, Mac, and Chrome OS
- Comfortable supporting various device types such as laptops, desktops, and tablets
- High aptitude for quickly learning new product lines and workflows
- Adapts easily to change and possesses great critical-thinking skills
- Excellent soft skills
- Professional, empathetic style of both verbal and written communication
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
- Working knowledge of educational technology products
- Practical educational experience is a plus