HIRECLICK is a rapidly growing technology company that provides recruitment solutions to small to medium sized businesses throughout the upper Midwest.
By providing smart, streamlined, cloud-based hiring software, we help our clients find, attract, and hire their next employees. Our All-in-One software suite provides distribution to job postings, mobile friendly career websites, and applicant tracking tools to small and medium sized organizations.
Focused exclusively on recruiting advertising software, HIRECLICK and our sister company, Classified Verticals have assisted over 7000 Midwest based businesses with their recruitment strategy. We are looking for entrepreneurial, energetic, curious learners to join our rapidly growing company.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, health/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and a family friendly, flexible work week.
What Will You Do:
• Successfully represent HIRECLICK and support our sales team.
• Read and research to best understand our position in HCM/HRIS ecosystem
• Work in a collaborative sales culture where sharing strategies is highly encouraged
• Work with our sales reps and help them hit their numbers.
• Continuously create opportunity pipeline and work on lead generation for the sales team.
• Build your sales skills to possibly work into a sales role.
What Will You Bring:
• Self-motivated and willing to learn
• Strong communicator (written and verbal)
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding monthly goals and targets
• Positive attitude, passion for being part of a winning team
• Ability to articulate and present a compelling value proposition via customer meetings and product demonstrations via web conferences.
• Identifying and qualifying opportunities; pursuing conversion of qualified leads to customers with monthly recurring revenue
• Background in customer service, recruiting, or possibly phone sales/support is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree is a plus
What Will You Get:
Monday through Friday 8.30am to 5pm work schedule
• $18-$22 per hour DOE. Quarterly bonuses for hitting goals. .
• Insurance benefits
• PTO /Flextime
• Paid Holidays
• Company matching 401k
• Ground floor Opportunity!
Recruiting technology has always been about connecting employers with jobseekers. HIRECLICK is proving to be a unique, affordable tool that is needed by virtually all businesses.
If you think you might be a good fit send your resume in and reach out to us. We would love to talk!
Key words- sales, sales support, marketing, recruiting, customer service