This position operates a semi-tractor/trailer to transport grain or fertilizer to the surrounding area. Requirements include a H.S Degree/GED and Class A drivers license with healthcard and acceptable driving record. Must be reliable and have a high attention to detail. Will train the right candidate
- Projects a positive attitude to customers and employees at all time.
- Deliver grain,feed,and fertilizer in a safe and timley manner
- Inform manager of any delivery problems
- Comply with all traffic laws
- Loading and unloading of grain,feed or fertilizer
- Do routine maintenance and repair on transportation equipment
- Accept additional responibilities as directed by the manager
- High School Diploma or (GED)
- Class A CDL and a health card certification. Acceptable MRV record
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as saftey rules,operating and maintainence instructions.
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly with customers and co-workers
Salary and Benifits
- Hourly wage (wage depends on experience)
- Vacation and sick pay
- Yearly bonuses