We are looking to hire a full stack Senior Developer with web-based UI focus who thrives in a small dynamic team environment where your contributions will directly impact The Bancorp and our future growth.
In this role you will be challenged to work both strategically and tactically across the organization and external teams. One minute you might be leading strategy and development sessions on an application for a future emerging business line, the next minute evaluating new technologies to help maintain our competitive edge as a leading financial services provider and the next collaborating with our team on the functionality and interactions of our platforms.
- Design and build web-based enterprise applications to accommodate business needs while complying with Federal regulations including PCI standards.
- Assist in the evaluation and best practices implementation of new technologies to maintain our competitive edge as a leading financial services provider.
- Work closely with the Project Management and Business Analyst groups to refine and understand business requirements to ensure the development is on target.
- Be an active and collaborative member of the team including performing code reviews, documenting processes and procedures and providing mentoring.
- Participate as Tier 2 production support to resolve issues reported to the IT Service Desk.
- Share ownership for development processes and participate in a periodic on-call rotation.
•An undergraduate degree in a related field or equivalent combination of training and experience
•A minimum of 3- 5 years related application development experience
•Strong working knowledge of project lifecycle methodologies
•Experience with the following technologies:?C#, ASP.NET
?MVC 4.0 or later
?Microsoft SQL Server
•Experience with the following would be a bonus?Bitbucket Server and Git
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.