We are seeking experienced Truck Equipment Mechanics to join the team of a successful company in the business of distributing trucking equipment and accessories. Job responsibilities include managing and executing projects that fit truck chassis to accessories, i.e. dump and service boxes, beds, lifts, waste compactors, snow removal equipment. Successful candidates will have strong mechanical abilities, to include the installation, diagnostics and repair of hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems. Metal fabrication and welding skills are necessary to be successful in this role.
1. Schedule: 8 AM to 4:30 Pm, M-F
2. Compensation: $20+ hr., DOE
3. Benefits: Yes, with 100% paid health insurance for employee. Will assist in obtaining ASE and AWS Certifications, with hourly pay differential when obtained.
1. Experience: Must provide a 3+ year successful work history in a similar role. Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record, CDL is preferred.
2. Education: High School diploma or GED, technical degree preferred
3. Tools: Must provide own hand tools, impact wrench and air tools. Company provides specialty tools and welding equipment.
4. Skills: Proficient at 1) mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, electronic installation, diagnostic and repair, 2) mig welding, cutting torch and fabrication. 3) English written and oral communication
5. Attributes: Mechanically inclined, self-starter, detail and accuracy oriented
6. Tests: Skills, background and drug screen
TO APPLY, 1) Use the "APPLY NOW" button, 2) submit your application at www.expresspros.com/siouxfallssd/ or 3) visit us at 434 S Kiwanis Ave, Suite 2 from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday. For more information, call (605) 335-2710.