SEQUEL TRANSITION and FALLS ACADEMY looking for:
Position Title: Youth Counselor(Entry lefel) - All Shifts needed - Part Time and Full Time available.
Will Train the Right Candidate! We Promote within our program.
Day/Evening Shifts: 7am-3pm/3pm-11pm
• Maintain safety, accountability (correct count of each student) and security of campus.
• Teach, coach and supervise students in activities of daily living including morning, bedtime and overnight procedures, hygiene and cleanliness, housekeeping, meals, school, therapeutic endeavors, intramurals, sports, academics, skills of self-sufficiency and extracurricular activities both on and off campus.
• Observe the peer culture for patterns of behavior indicating progress or regression in the program.
• Observe individual student behavior over time and recognize progress towards treatment goals.
• Effectively communicate, both written and orally, all critical incidents involving students and staff.
• Plan, implement and evaluate student activities on an ongoing basis including, recreational, educational and therapeutic activities.
• Follow and implement individual treatment plans for all students.
• Recognize escalating behaviors and intervene at the appropriate level to ensure safety and security.
• Transport students to court, home passes and appointments as necessary.
• Have a clear and practical understanding of all federal, state and local laws as it pertains to daily living.
• Have a clear and practical understanding of all pertinent accreditation standards.
Interested and want to know more? Check out our Facebook page!!